Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My first...

I don't intend to write something that will ...well...create some interest even in one person. Yet i want to write something that will remain here forever and be remembered. My first blog!

First is always special. First birthday, first words, first school, first friend, first crush, first love, first kiss...the list is endless. And here I am writing my first blog. Will this also be in one of my 'firsts'? Are blogs that special? I will have to wait and watch!

I read this long time ago in one of the Reader's Digest issue...the time it used to be really interesting...that live your life so that you don't have to hide your diary. And I always wondered, can anyone really live like that? Better still, don't write a diary! And so, the idea of writing a blog still makes me think twice.

Before i get lost in words and thought, I should stop typing. And yes, I must have some guidelines before i really write a blog. 'Cause I really don't want to hide this!

2 comments:

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)