Sunday, March 9, 2008

Of cheesy lines and falling in love


It was a dull, boring night and I was on my computer with the legendary ICQ showing me online in the system tray.

I got messages from all and sundry and like always I didn't reply.

And suddenly, a guy by the name 'archie' sent me a line that struck me.

archie: hey, will you be my veronica?

rhythm divine: nah, I'm the Betty types.

That was 13th April 2003. I think he found his veronica in me and life has been full of love ever since :)



8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/10/2008

    Awwe that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you must be lucky having such a cute and romantic bf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! good for U! :P
    I love archies! :D

    -I

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I hope for your sake there is no Veronica in this love story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, that is such a cool line.. why didnt i think of that

    ReplyDelete
  6. @educatedunemployed: :)
    @sumit takkar: all guys are cute and romantic before the girl actually says 'yes' ..if u know what i mean :P
    @impressionist: me tooo!!
    @D: i hope so too!
    @roshan: u need to be archie for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/29/2008

    lol..I agree with Sumit;)
    ICQ does remind me of some good old days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. heye sweety love ur posts...invariably smile...thnks...god bless archie n veronica..:)in my senti moods 2dy..so chill!!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)