Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy!

No, I don't have a writers block. Nor do I don't feel the need to write anymore. Writing is my passion, it's meditation for me. It might not be my forte, though I want it to be that!

These days time just flies by. I have priorities that people will not understand. So I tell them I'm just chilling in life! I went on a shopping spree a few days back. My belief that too much of anything is bad was restored! I can't stand a minute of shopping now. Being a girl, I'm sure I will hit back :)

I'm exercising. I spent 25 years just thinking about it, but now I have a goal. I won't be disappointed if I don't achieve it since it's not really the end of the world. But yes, I'll try to reach closer to perfection.

I'm cooking. Don't ask me how much since I think highly of myself in this area! Nobody has second my assumption. I would like to think they are all plain jealous! :P

I'm being a perfect lover ;) . My exercise schedule makes me really tired. Still I wait for him and talk for hours at night. There is a selfish reason too, I told you earlier, he's my sleeping pill!

I'm being a friend to my niece. I feel she gets really bored these days in the company of 25, 35, 55, and 75 year olds. So I try to play ring-a-ring roses,cricket, and a whole lot of other games that have been our discovery in the toy area.

Oh, yes. I'm going to the dentist. No, I wont straighten my teeth. Just for regular fillings and scaling. So that when the d-day comes, my teeth sparkle like never before :)

And I'm watching BIGG BOSS. I liked the last season better. I'm hoping for a lot of mirch masala in the coming days. Yeah, I love gossip, bitching and everything feminine!

Come tomorrow, I'll give some serious thought to a blogging piece. Guess it's plain laziness that I'm not scribbling here. Or maybe, I'm just chilling too much in life!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/26/2008

    Thanks for dropping by. Same pinch on the excercise front and Big Boss 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understandable, all of it, considering the upcoming big event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/27/2008

    you seem to be enjoying.... hehe keep up...

    and thanks for dropping by and leaving comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for visiting my blog! and looks like you have a fabulous one here too. Must go through your archives to get a better idea of your 'sleeping pill':-)) Although, let me warn you my friend, sleeping pills can get verry addictive ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome welcome welcome!!!u n excercising???nd shopping??? maahaul badal raha hain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey My mom and sis are addicted to Big Boss and now are insisting tht I watch it too. Supposedly there`s some website that telecasts on the indian serials on the web for free!
    Nice blog you have here. Must come back and go through the archives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bluemist: good good...i hope we both suceed in our 'goals'!!

    @D: thanks for being so understanding!but u know...im getting inspired by u...uve been writing so much...so i thought let me atleast write half of it

    @bloggingknight: u r welcome!

    @piper: u dropped by twice :)
    neway, sleeping pills are extremely addictive yaar..although i dont mind that
    yeah i know the site, u want to know??

    @my space...haan ab kuch hi din reh gaye hain...to sochaa ab bahut hua, change of lifestyle :)..though only till the d day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know I did. But havent been through the complete archives yet Nisha! And the site is bhejafry, my sis told me. Only I cant see any videos or tv shows there. Just posts. What do I have to do to see the tv shows online?

    ReplyDelete
  9. even i know bhejafry only...i guess u can watch it on the official website also:
    http://biggboss2.in.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  10. after quarter centuary1.Good.let the dentist be haaapppy.best of luck.if writes nice even teeth will be smelling good for readers (prvd)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been doing the right thing...add another thing on the list - daily scrubbing and massage! That was one thing I really enjoyed before getting married. Though it was a very short time for me, you can have it done leasulrely for a couple of months - good for skin and body toning ;).
    Also keep blogging once in a while to let us know what's in and what's out on the wedding front - since you are experiencing it first hand!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)