Friday, September 19, 2008

I won!!


My very generous Bua gave me the "Brilliant Weblog Award".

This is given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design.
The rules are:
  • When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
  • Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design
  • Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'
  • Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize(optional).
  • And pass it on!
Now I haven't won many things in my life (except the hearts of a few guys!lol!!). So this is special. And more so because it comes from someone who is exceptionally sweet and talented.

Before I move ahead, I would like to thank my family, God, my friends, and a lot of known and unknown people who give me ideas to write here. Thank you all!

Arti awarded me this a few days back but the lazy bun that I have become I couldn't respond. I have been so irregular that I have no idea whom to pass it on! Most of the people on my list are so brilliant in their skills that they have been awarded this time and again. I would yet again boost their egos and tell them that I really love reading their posts!

1. D : I may or may not agree with her thoughts all the time, but she makes me think. I dig her blog!! :)

2. det-res: Her posts are extremely thoughtful. I like her writing style - simple yet thought provoking.

3. Gaziabonts: This blog can make you jealous of the talent behind it!!

4. Roshan's : I really like his sense of humor.

I would pass this award to only four, sorry for breaking the rules! I would try to use this right later in life...or maybe...just leave it... for its fun to break the rules!!

Thank you all for reading me...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you :) And you deserve it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

    Thats ok for an impromptu acceptance speech, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! u truly deserve it ...keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @D: thanks :)

    @roshan: u dont seem that happy though!!!

    @my space: thanks a ton :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/24/2008

    Hey thanks. Sorry I missed this for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)