Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Sweet n Sensible!!!!!!!!!

If you type 'sweet n sensible blogger' on google, what do you get? My blog! Now that google has also acknowledged that those are my blog's (and therefore mine!) prime qualities, who can stop me from flaunting it!?

In other news, I've been hearing such a lot of gossip that it makes me think twice before making a friend. How can you say that the new people you meet won't be talking shit behind your back. Now you maybe sweet n sensible, but noooo, people wont acknowledge that(thats why google is my best friend now!).

Yesterday night we all got crazy drunk and my husband sang two poems full of hindi swears. I've never heard him swear except once when he met with an accident. And yesterday we all blasted. One was a namaz kind of a poem... I wish I had the courage to recite it or post a video! I just don't like people swearing. It makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Last but not the least, my best friends wedding was THE event of the year. And boy, was I proud to be THE friend who came from 'abroad' especially to attend the wedding! Everything from shopping with her to writing cards to sharing her stress to the farewell, this wedding was more memorable than my own!

Will be posting regularly from now on, and not just random news like this, much more sweet n sensible stuff! And now, I hope you type 'sweet n sensible blogger' and find me there. Ah, I just won't get over this, will I?

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for my closest friends to get married.....it should be soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RP ...it sure is.. and u should not miss it for the world!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)