Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Diminishing Creativity

I was looking at my old email accounts after ages. Those were the days of hotmail, yahoo and rediffmail. Since this gmail has overtaken, all my old accounts are just filled with spam.

What's more amusing is the fact that the older I have grown, the less creative I have become. All my latest accounts have my name in them! The older email read "cute_enigma"! Imagine the hardwork that must have gone into creating that email account. The next one was "nisha_scorpion". I should have guessed that I would be moving to "nisha.punjabi" very soon.
Oh, and I totally forgot about the deleted email id's I had - "theme_for_a_dream" and "rhythm divine"!

Where are the creative names dude? I miss "dollface_xyz", "sugarspice1984", "crazygal4u", "dolly2cool", "coolnutcase"...

Maybe the fun names have already been taken and only the boring real names are left now. Lets get creative... what do you think about... hmm... man.. I can't think beyond "heroine.housewife".

Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. We grew up and became professionals from college kids.. nothing wrong with our creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Can't help but wonder what happened to all those email ids I once had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @det: that thought did cross my mind. but just for fun.. what email id would u keep if u could keep a creative one?

    @akansha: I still have half of them ...just for spammers and some old memories though!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)