Monday, July 11, 2011

At the Battleground

Everyone is fighting a harder battle, I know. Maybe thats what keeps me going on. I see others having issues which are more difficult to handle. Sometimes, I see people handling those issues like they were the worst ones. The latter is a sad case.

But what do you do when you try, fall. You try again, you fall. You try once more, you fall yet again? What choice do you have than to try again? Either you crib, cry and say that you are God's step child. Or you cry, get up and say, God is testing you. If you just keep crying you are giving yourself no other choice but to fail. If you try again, there is a slight chance that you will win this time around.

What if you convince yourself to try for the last time and you fail? Do you blame it on destiny or do you go hiding till you are ready to come out again?

Well, I've tried. I've tried several times. Not because I love to try and fail. But because I have no choice. I try with 100% enthusiasm. So far, I've always failed.

And to be frank, I have no hopes of succeeding. Yet I try hoping to succeed. All I hope sometimes is He is watching and would never let me fail completely. And with that hope, I try yet again.

Day before yesterday I met failure for the 1000th time. I cried. But I got up next morning with a plan to restart. And restart I will. If for nothing more, I thank God everyday for giving me a fighter's spirit.

Way to go, me! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice spirit.. way to go! All the best to your try at whatever you are failing at:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously.. way to go u !!! hats off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not every one has this spirit! Keep it up and keep tryin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/13/2011

    The biggest mistake one can do is to give up just before the time one might have succeeded. Keep trying. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ everyone: thanks.. it's not easy to have this spirit.. but when people around you applaud for the same, it becomes easier :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)