Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Legacy Brick

If there was a museum where you could leave a legacy brick, what would it say? Something that you believed in, something you always wanted to achieve, or a message for someone you loved dearly? Think! The rule is to make a message of 42 characters (including space and special characters). There should be three lines with 14 characters each.
This exercise was taken from here

I thought and thought, and this is what I thought:


what will THEY
say,NEVER ever
think that way

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! Love your blog. Will be here often now, I guess. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to come up with something meaningful with those restrictions. I love what you came up with. Good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often shudder how I ill be remembered as, hope its not very bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katrinka: That's really sweet of you!! If we could all follow this, life would be beautiful.

    @Pesto: The good part is you won't be here to know so why bother! If we spend our life pleasing everyone so that they have a good opinion of us, it would be rather disastrous.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)