Monday, December 3, 2012

The Hangover



It’s been three days since I got back from India. But the hangover remains. The trip was so awesome that I didn’t feel like coming back. I’m still sulking and so I’ll let pictures speak a thousand words!


I love the colors from a plane's window. Especially if it's sunset or sunrise time. They bring out the poet in me ;)


On first day of our trip to Goa we went to Calangute Beach. It was so crowded that I couldn't enjoy. Next day we went to Morjim. This was Paradise :)

Now who has a sick mind like that? We do!!!

View from Brittos.


My surprise birthday cake!


That's my nephew submerged in gift wrappers. His birthday was awesome fun.

This is me and the Boy!! The nephew's birthday party was grand and this is a sneak peak :)

I hope I get back to reality soon. Some trips are too good to be true, this was one of them!

P.S. I can't reply or post comments in the comments section. Is there a bug on Blogspot??

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back after an exciting vacation :)
    Belated Happy Birthday Nisha...loved all pics, though the last one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu!! Last one is my favorite too. We look so cool under the funny shades and wigs!

      Delete
  2. OMG !! You guys are movie stars !! :D

    Looks like you had an awesome awesome time and beat the crazy December rush to Goa too : good for u. And a belated birthday wish from this old-timer as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kahin to stardom mila ;)
      Yes I had the best time. Goa was so chilled out. So was Diwali and maika time.
      Thanks a lot for your wishes :)

      Delete
  3. Wow that vacation is going to drown you in a hangover for days..! It looks crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it!! I don't know how many blog posts you will see about this trip :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beach beds looks so inviting, when we went to Mexico we saw something similar and I badly wanted to get in there if not for my 2year old daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)