Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Home Sweet Home - Phase 1

*Making the kids eat food

*Playing cricket with them

*Buying a coat for an excited mil

*Late night green tea

*Kachouri dhokla chinese peanuts

*Drive to the plot

*Sitting in the sun and worrying about the tan

*Watching saas bahu serials

*Hogging on fave daal from a dhaaba

*Driving on lush green Chandigarh roads

*The chilling winter rain

*Making Shimla plans to see snowfall

*Secret kisses

*Wearing salwar kurtas

*Gossiping bitching remembering planning eating sleeping..

*Teaching cards to a very naive mil

*Driving to another city to catch up with friends

*Getting kisses from tiny nieces and nephews

*Waking up at 10 everyday and blaming the laziness on the weather

Aaahhh Phase 1 of our India trip ends today. Tomorrow I meet mommy, daddy, bro, bhabhi, niece and nephew and so many more people that I absolutely love. Hate parting with the Boy for so many days... but I need me time with my people every few months :)
Hope all is well at your end!

9 comments:

  1. enjoy :) It was a lovely poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Though it was not a poem :)

      Delete
    2. haha

      Oops..loved it even if it wasn't

      Delete
  2. hahah....everything makes me a bit jealous except the "LATE NIGHT GREEN TEA" :P
    Have a great time NISHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I am a green tea addict :)

      Delete
  3. Wow ! Totally jealous of you now !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you come to India just a few months back? :)

      Delete
  4. Awwww lucky you!

    Come back here soon, we miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Soumya. I really do :*

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)