Monday, June 30, 2014

When I'm feeling blah



Things have been weird lately. I am unable to write. I read blogs and I don’t feel like commenting. Even when I do, they are such half-hearted comments that I make spelling and grammatical errors.

I don’t know what it is. It maybe my tensed state of mind. Some tests didn’t come out well and I was brooding over them for a couple of days. But life goes on and we need to take everything that comes to us.
In times like this, it is very hard to stay positive. We will be going for a vacation soon. Even that is not getting me excited. In fact I am worried that it would be hard for me to manage all the walking and climbing. Health, really, is wealth..

In other news, we’ve been driving around town like crazy. In 20 days we’ve driven some 1400 kms in this smallest country that we call home. Luck has been by our side as well – one day we went to a Lebanese restaurant to have coffee. There were some 100 people. The football match was about to start. We were sleepy and so we thought we should leave. We were just about to go when they announced they will have a lucky draw. Now we’ve been so keen in participating in these that we thought we should stay and try our luck. Well, the first number they called out was ours and we won 6 cans of coke and a tee! Haha! Also, we went there again after 3 days. They had a lucky draw again. We won foldable sunglasses. I had such a laugh!

I know we are blessed in so many ways. I know small setbacks are just ways to remind us that we need to be careful. I know my problems are miniscule in this big universe of several billion problems. I know I should not be cribbing.

But well, this is one of those days and I am allowed to let it all out. I might not blog for sometime because I don’t think sad write-ups should be posted. Or, I might just post a lot because when I crib here, things suddenly start to look good.

Wish me luck in areas where I really need it. Right now I need to stay strong and positive.. yes.. wish me luck.

15 comments:

  1. Stay cool Nisha .Your blog is your space , its where you write whatever you want and it listens to you. It does not give free advice. Sometimes cribbing helps with the healing and the more you talk and crib the faster you are going to get out of that dark cloud. I hope you enjoy your holiday. Vacations are luxuries, I hope you have a good time and cherish how blessed you really are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. I keep saying that I will not get too personal here but eventually I do. I love to let it out here. Plus, I get so much love and blessings. :)
      Thankyou, Anita. Now write a funny post!

      Delete
  2. Your space is there irrespective of how you feel. That's why it's so special. It's okay to let go once a while. Keep cool and do what you feel like. Things will turn around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Keirthana. Things will definitely turn around no matter what.

      Delete
  3. I genuinely wish you luck. Its all cool. Hope you enjoy the travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Red. I'm hoping to stay positive. That's all.

      Delete
  4. Heyyyy first of all... Yes, best of luck for this time you are going through... But bad times are as much important as the good ones bcz they only make the good ones better :-)
    And I hope you keep writing, be it a good one or bad one... I don't care :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. you are so adorable! I use to write so many sad/happy posts before. Now I'm too conscious when I write. I need to learn from you and write freely :)

      Delete
    2. I am adorable!!!! Thank you!!! :-*

      Ya I believe, write whatever comes to your mind, why think twice :-)

      Delete
  5. Life is such...has its ups and downs. All we can do is do our best to keep ourselves in the best of health and try our best to secure our futures. the outcome ain't in our hands, no matter how hard we try. So it's probably best to be happy no matter what.

    I know, easier said than done. I had a health scare myself just before my son was born. Very anxious moments - and that's an UNDERSTATEMENT.

    All the best.

    Cheers
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope my latest post cheers you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Sometimes frustration creeps in. I devote all my energy to certain things and when I don't get results, it's agonizing. But I also know that our job is to work hard, the rest is not in our hands.
      I'll be fine soon. Just wish that soon to come sooner!

      Will hop on to your blog for a dose of laughter/inspiration. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. You surely are lucky and blessed, Nisha. Touchwood. They say that life is full of ups and downs. Without the downs, the ups would mean nothing. So, smile and keep calm and enjoy your upcoming vacations. Cheers and Hugs to you Nisha! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I write many wrong things. How am Brazilian and almost fluent in English (but I don't practice), it's difficult. I learned English when I was about 15 years old. Now, in college, the teacher's explaining the verb to be. I'm stuck because I learned it yet. That's why I did my blog! To train a little... though I write wrong :b

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7/12/2014

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)