Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello World!

You know you've not written a blog post since long when somehow your subscribers get notifications of your old posts. Something like that happened today when Google baba started missing me and sent out posts from April! Thousand apologies to baba for disappearing without informing.

When regular bloggers like moi don't post for long it only means that either they are too happy doing something they like more or they are too sad to get inspired. Well, I have been a bit of both. I've become like that teenager who gets a new crush every day and a heart break every week. Oh no, I'm not in love with anyone with his jeans hanging below his butt *thankfully*; I'm just having mood swings and being unlike I've ever been. Maybe the universe is changing.

Anyhoo, lets leave this sad rubbish behind us and talk about sunny mornings, rainy afternoons and romantic nights 'coz baby (it just felt like a rap so...!!) that's what kept me happy in the days gone by. We explored the streets of Vienna and climbed the hills of Salzburg. A trip report is due for Austria and I shall very soon make you jealous with my awesome pictures.

In other news I made a friend in my building. She said she had read my blog before from somewhere and is now a new stalker. Oh, I love her already!! I just love to make new friends and finally, I found someone in my own building. It has been 3 long years here and I desperately needed to have a friend without having to call my cabbie to take me to my old building. It's amazing how chatterboxes like me feel elated just by having a half an hour conversation with someone during the day.

Did I tell you that I won an iPad mini on Facebook? Haha! It so happened that while scrolling down my timeline I read something on the right that said 'Win 10 iPads'. Naturally, I was drawn. Now there was an Arabic song which I had to hear and answer 3 questions. Boy, I nailed it! They chose 10 random winners from like 10 countries and I was one of them. Whoa!! It was the most shocking prize I have ever won. Now I am rich after selling it! Also, now I am addicted. My stupid profile shows that I like 100's of products and participate in a lot of contests. Actually what goes; it is better than stalking, isn't it?

A few days back my dad called me up and asked me how I'm unable to sleep at night because of a nagging pain. He told me to do his favorite pranayam every morning and kept down the phone. He's direct like that. No hi, no bye - to the point and ting! So, since then, if I don't do pranyam in the morning I feel like I'm disobeying him!! God, some people can have such an affect on you. But yes, pranayam is awesome. The rush of oxygen in your body makes you feel like you've had a couple of tequila shots and you're ready to rule the world. Whether it will help me or not I don't know, but I'm loving my morning dose of desi daaru!!

So what's next? I have 3 trips lined up till December. We've got new places to travel to, Diwali to celebrate at home and weddings to attend. It's going to be a very busy last quarter and I'm loving it! Highs and lows are a part of life and make it what it is. I read this awesome blogpost today on Wordssetmefree. Although I always knew the message it carries, revision was extremely necessary. Read it to get inspired.

Take care while I select photos to upload. See you around!

11 comments:

  1. Wow and I am already jealous by your display pic ! Vienna ! I am also looking forward to Christmas - times I will spend at my home with my folks.
    Four years in Muscat and I havent been lucky enough to find good friends :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have lots of friends here. I can call two of them my sisters as well :)
      Maybe because you hardly get time from work and home - start hunting sweetheart. Life is nothing without friends. And well, they'd be lucky to have someone with such a great sense of humour!

      Delete
  2. wowwww....I so need a trip now!! I am tired of work..court..and home life. DUH!!
    And iPad Mini!!! and how lucky were u..10 random winners from 10 countries. damn!!!!!!!
    Stay awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wanna win everything!! :D
      And yes, I've taken all my trips after marriage. Before that I had just seen Nainital!! So, keep scanning that Bharat Matrimony!! ;)

      Delete
  3. I hope you doing the Pranayam regularly now :)

    and all the best with the three travels .. be safe and have lots of funnnnnnn :)


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Bikram. I am religiously doing pranayaam. And it's working :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! Tha i Pad win did make me J! Haha...and so did Vienna...have wanted to go there since long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep reading my blog for feeling more J!! haha! Winning in lucky draws is such an awesome feeling... I can't explain :)
      Do plan a trip to Austria. It's gorgeous.

      Delete
  5. We missed you Chatter Box :) and You are so Lucky..kitne good deeds kar k aayi h pichle janam me :p i need a trip too..finally started liking being in India now..thankfully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Sabse bada prize for pichle janam ke good deeds is my husband :p
      And I am so happy to hear that you liking India now. Hope to hear some happy stories now!

      Delete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)