Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Darkness and Light

The raindrops come falling down
The leaves rejoice, there is beauty all around
This weather always has a story to tell
There is one here too, waiting to be found.

I try to untangle the scheme of things
Sometimes it is not that clear
The haze around is too thick.
The weight – it is too strong to bear.

The clouds now make a thundering noise
A small puddle forms around me
The sun plays hide and seek
I look up – there is a rainbow that I can see.

Life’s challenges never seem to end
But if you look hard, beauty is hidden everywhere
The sun behind the clouds tells me today
That darkness and light always comes in pair.

Even though I like this rain
I wait for a strong wind to send the clouds away
There is clarity in light, in mundane things
And so I wait for a bright sunny day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written :)
    Loved the line "There is clarity in light, in mundane things" ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a sunny day ...that is the hope :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweetness makes my day. Gentle criticism will be taken in the right spirit too :)